On 2013-04-25 12:37:19 -0500, Derek Martin wrote:
> This comes back to another point I made: identifying what systems are
> considered supported.  The implementation uses /dev/urandom, which
> both Linux and FreeBSD have, but not all systems do.   Most modern
> POSIX-like systems do, but again... what's supported?

Old FreeBSD systems don't seem to have /dev/urandom, as FreeBSD's
/dev/random works like Linux's /dev/urandom:

  http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/devel/2009-February/017926.html

On recent FreeBSD, /dev/urandom is a symlink to /dev/random (this
is fine here).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vinc...@vinc17.net> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.net/>