Hi Jean,

i assume you are currently already using always-encrypted e-mail with
your endangered contacts, right?  In this case nothing changes with
autocrypt/muacrypt as it leaves already-encrypted mails alone.
Please note that autocrypt/muacrypt aims to automatically replace
*cleartext* mails with encrypted ones when it appears workable.

holger