Hi Everyone,

The past few days I've started to see a number of people unsubscribed from mutt-dev because their mail servers are bouncing DMARC-failing emails received from mutt-dev.

Most recently this is caused by emails from Maxim, but there was also a bounce/unsubscribe from an email from Tom Ryder the end of last week.

Is there an adjustment I need to make on the mailing list side?

If not, Maxim and Tom would you look into relaxing the policies on your domains?

Thank you,

--
Kevin J. McCarthy