Hi Everyone,

I think it's about time to start working on the next release from master. Things have been quiet recently, so I'll plan on freezing this Friday May 28th. As usual I'll give two weeks for the translators to work on their updates and will plan on releasing the weekend of June 11-13th.

I've started writing up the changes since last release, and will add those to the UPDATING file this week. There haven't been many huge user-visible features this cycle, but there were internal and infrastructure changes. So if you have the chance, please try building and running from the master branch to help shake out issues.

Thank you,

--
Kevin J. McCarthy