On Tue, Nov 23, 2021, Aaron Poffenberger wrote:

> > > I know this is related to Message-ID...
>
> I'll back off this claim because I can't prove it beyond doubt. I've

Of course you could. I explained how to do it, but (so far) you
haven't done that -- hence all those replies from people being
sceptical -- it would be really nice for those of us who are very
curious about this problem if you would provide real evidence /
data.

Maybe there is some weird check by those servers:
poffenberger.org.        IN     A       45.63.78.3
3.78.63.45.in-addr.arpa. IN     PTR     mail.poffenberger.org.
and then say that poffenberger.org is not ok to use because
its IP address does not point back to the same name?

But that's just speculation without real data...