Hi Kevin,

On Fri, Apr 19, 2024 at 11:43:20AM +0800, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 19, 2024 at 10:41:58AM +0800, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> > However, I'd like to point out that mutt added basic support for
> > Protected Headers in the 2.0 release, following the Autocrypt project
>
> Ah, sorry, it was originally added in the 1.12 release (5/2019)!  The 2.0
> release added additional headers to the list and made some other tweeks.

BTW, was there any discussion about it when it was added?  It would be
interesting to link to it when adding the code to neomutt(1).

I've found the release notes, the UPDATING file, and the commit, so far:

-  <http://mutt.org/relnotes/2.0/>
-
<https://gitlab.com/muttmua/mutt/-/commit/82b5c697e935ffe40b833e150aa79fd3cb27a20c>

Cheers,