Hi, folks --

I know, thanks to a post to the list a while ago, about '$' to write
all changes to the mailbox without requiring an exit.  I also know
that I can abandon all changes by exiting instead of quitting.

Is there any way I can abandon, or undo, all changes a la 'x' but NOT
have to exit mutt?

:-D
--
David Thorburn-Gundlach         * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature