On Tue, Jan 19, 1999 at 06:08:47PM +0000, SteelOnIce wrote:
> Hi again...
>
> I now also upgraded my pgp version and it doesn't really seem to work with mutt
>anymore...
> I set "set pgp_default_version=pgp5" in my muttrc but I still can't read
>signatures...
>
> all it says is:
> [-- PGP output follows (current time: Tue Jan 19 18:06:03 1999) --]
> sh: v: command not found
> [-- End of PGP output --]
>
> Sorry to ask - but why???

Because PGP5 is goofy.

:set pgp_v5="/usr/local/bin/pgp"

(The 'base' name of the PGP5 stuff.)

Mutt then tacks on the 'v' (to verify), 's' (to sign), etc.

--
Brian Moore                       | "The Zen nature of a spammer resembles
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     |  a cockroach, except that the cockroach