Thomas Roessler schrieb am Mittwoch, den 24. Februar 1999:

> How seriously are the attach_{split,sep} options used?

I switched $attach_split off because of the following behavior: When I
go to the attachment menu and save one attachment, $attach_sep is
appended to this single attachment. This follows the documentation but
IMHO doesn't make sense when working with only one file. So I switched
$attach_split off and had no problems with it.

Tschoeeee

        Roland

--
 * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.rhein.de/~roland/ *
 PGP: 1024/DD08DD6D   2D E7 CC DE D5 8D 78 BE  3C A0 A4 F1 4B 09 CE AF