On Wed, Mar 03, 1999 at 08:12:54PM +0100, Christian Stigen Larsen wrote:
> Is there any patch, utility, script or something which
> can decode typical MS-attachements like
>
>       [applica/ms-tnef, base64, 1.4M]
I doubt there is one.  I believe it should make hard use of OLE stuff or
something alike.  Anyway, it has nothing of use.  To my mind, at least. :)
Formattings, attachment placement, etc.  Yes, sometime this very attachment
may contain all the stuff, but this is rather rare.

You may try to ask your [usual] correspondents to turn so called `Rich-text'
option off when sending e-mail to you.

--
Mike