On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 11:56:50AM +0200, Renaud Colinet wrote:

You should keep a blank line between the headers and your mail.

> when i 'group-reply' to a message, mutt doesn't remove me from the recipients
> list, though the 'metoo' variable is not set. Is there any particular variable
> i should set to inform mutt of my address so that it can remove it, or am i
> missing something else ?

Maybe you need to set $alternates (It's a regexp of all your addresses)

Something like
set alternates=sec@.*(camelot.de|muffin.org|42.org|musin.de)

CU,
    Sec
--
We have always been quite clear that Win95 and Win98 are not the systems
to use if you are in a hostile security environment. We recommend Windows NT