Petr Hlustik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, for me it happens about 50% of the time.  For mailing to some
> people (e.g., this message to the list), I have to go back to Pine
> which is greatly annoying.  I tried installing 0.95.4 but the behavior
> persists.

I suggest that you run Mutt under control of a debugger (such as gdb).
Then, when Mutt aborts, you can type "bt" (or similar debugger command)
to find out where Mutt was, and what is the reason why it is aborting.

Since Mutt works well for most participants on this list, we are
somewhat at a loss to simply hurl suggestions at you.  It will help
greatly if you can do some investigative work on your specific platform
and system.

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not