On Mon, Apr 05, 1999 at 09:08:11PM -0700, Elad the Etarip wrote:
>           It appears that Mutt doesn't forget folder-hook's, once they've
> been used, but keeps using them for each folder I access after that, in other
> words the folder-hooks appear to be sticky, when they shouldn't be.

No. folder-hooks are intended to be 'sticky'. Instead you should use a
construct like the following:

folder-hook .           unmy_hdr From:
folder-hook mutt-users  my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
folder-hook mutt-dev    my_hdr From: sec+mutt-dev
folder-hook pilot-unix  my_hdr From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i.e. use a catch-all statement on top to reset your header.

CU,
    Sec
--
> YKYBRASRTLW this beauty of an acronym parses the first time.
Naaah, YKYBRTTSWYKYBAEWTLWTLW that happens.
                                                       -- Bradley & Dave in ASR