Can someone tell me where sendmail picks up the SENDER name when using
mutt? ie how does sendmail resolve the $x macro?
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've been using elm for OS/2 for several years, and would like to
convert over to mutt, but can't seem to get my mail headers formatted
propoerly...

Also, where does sendmail find a value for 'Full-Name'? Can this be
set in muttrc?

...and finally...

Should hostname be set up as a fully qualified domain name?

Wonder if there are any debugging options in mutt... or maybe I should
experiment with the -d flag in sendmail - but there are so many
options... arggggggghhhhh!!!

--
John