Stan Ryckman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> Sorry for a bit of metadiscussion, but has anyone else noticed that
> sometimes we get a few of the list headers moved inside the message?
> For example:
>
> > How do I include "" (literal quotes) in a string in muttrc which has
> > to be delimited with "" ?
> > Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I notice this because I've been sorting the list mail based on the
> "Sender:" header, and the header "disappears" when moved into the
> message body in this manner, causing it to mis-sort.
>
> In the three undeleted examples I've still got, the following
> characteristics apply to all:
>    - The moved headers are Sender: and Precedence: (as above).
>    - The moved headers appear at the end of the first paragraph of the
>      message body.
>    - The message headers now contain a new "Precedence: list" (instead
>      of "Precedence: bulk").
>    - The message headers all seem to contain:

Yes, I noticed it too.  I think perhaps it has to do with the sender still
configuring sendmail, as his sendmail (for OS/2) doesn't work the same way
as most of ours.  However, I recieved another mail from him in which this
adjustment of headers did not occur.  So it could be that it only happens
when the mail is sent to this list, or perhaps he has if fixed now.

--
brian kowolowski