On Wed, Mar 17, 1999 at 10:01:26AM +0100, Klaus Wacker wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 16, 1999 at 02:37:08AM -0800, Daniel Eisenbud wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 16, 1999 at 10:58:36AM +0100, Klaus Wacker
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > As long as I have been using various versions of mutt under AIX, I
> > > have never been able to resize an xterm (or aixterm) window running
> > > mutt. The FAQ mentions "Mutt dumps core when I resize the xterm". Mutt
> > > doesn't dump core, it just seems to ignore the resizeing.
> >
> > On some systems, at least, you have to link against SLang or a recent
> > ncurses for this to work.
>
> I was afraid that that would be the answer. It means work I have to
> do. But why can other programs (tin e.g.) resize without any of this
> newfangled stuff?

I don't get it either... I've linked to the very latest ncurses I
could find and I don't have working resize, nor the "default"
colour... would the TERM setting have anything to do with it?

Mutt 0.95.4i (1999-03-03)
System: FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE [using ncurses 4.2]

--
screen so pure and blue
this computer is at peace

matthew beauregard