Petr Hlustik:
 |Rich Roth:
 |>Randall Hopper:
 |>
 |> > On that thread, which [editors] support WYSIWYG text/enriched
 |> > composition with Mutt?
 |>
 |> I think that is on the table for someone to write.
 |
 |Emacs has a WYSIWYG text-enriched mode. However, when I get back to Mutt,
 |is there a way to make Mutt recognize that the attachment is text/enriched?
 |So far, I've been changing the type manually.

If someone could implement a "default_mime_type" variable, I think that
would do it.

It could be added to send-hooks:

      send-hook  ~A                       "set default_mime_type=text/plain"
      send-hook  ~A                       "set editor="emacs %s"
      send-hook  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      "set default_mime_type=text/enriched"
      send-hook  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      "set editor="emacs_enriched %s"

Or used in a "mail-enriched" command/macro -- whatever the user desires.

Randall