At  8:30 PM EST on March 18 Petr Hlustik sent off:
> Is there a way to have Mutt recall a postponed message without visiting the
> editor (or getting a prompt whether to edit or not)? I sometimes have
> postponed messages all ready to go and having to visit an editor is a loss
> of time.

For me it's just "c.mutt/postponed", i.e. change folder to the
postponed file.  Then if you really want to send it without editing, b
for bounce.  Not very elegant, I know, because it requires you to
specify the To: again, but hey, I tried.

P.S. if your slow-starting editor is emacs, try emacsclient.

--
Faith strikes me as intellectual laziness.  - Robert A. Heinlein
Robert I. Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/