On Sun, Apr 18, 1999 at 11:27:51AM +0200, marek jedlinski wrote:
> Is there a workaround? I tried piping the message to PGP from the
> compose menu, but the signed output message is stored as 'stdin.asc'
> and never brought back into mutt. This has of course wider application:
> when writing a message, can I pipe it through an external command and
> being it back into mutt, modified?

With pgp2, pipe it with pgp -fast.  You could use this in a macro,
macro   compose \Cp     "Fpgp2 -fast\ny"
(pgp2 is my pgp2 binary..)
If you're using pgp5, try using pgps -ta\ny instead.

Or, from Roland Rosenfeld's .keybind,

macro   compose S       "Fpgp +clearsig=on -fast\ny^T^Uapplication/pgp; format=text;
x-action=sign\n" \
                       "PGP sign mail without MIME"

(^T changes content type)

> Thanks a lot,
>
> .marek

Hope that was what you were after. :-)

--
Steven Lawrance   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   KeyID 2048/0x9F030653
Fingerprint: EA 52 BF 9F 3A 75 73 9F  A2 50 1E 50 2F CB 93 64