Hi,

I have set up a syntax file so i have colors within vim when editing an
reply. I have this in my .muttrc:

set editor="vim -u ~/.vimrc -c 'set textwidth=72'"

I have set up my syntax file correctly. When i simply start vim from the
command line all the colors work the way i want. However, when i start a
reply (and i should be using the same vimrc), i have different colors.
So, i guess something goes wrong when mutt looks for my vimrc. Any idea?

If you need some more info, please ask. English is not my first
language, so sometimes it's hard to explain *exactly* what i want to
explain...

By the way, it also does not work when using

set editor="vim -c 'set textwidth=72'"

im my .muttrc...

Thanx in advance,
-Rejo.

--
= Rejo [Sister Ray Crisiscentrum]                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
= http://mediaport.org/~sister               PGP: DSS B20D35F8, RSA FAE40065