Hiya,

I am using mutt with s-lang, and I have noticed that if I do an xterm cut
and paste, I get the spaces at the end of each line.  Normally, with an
xterm cut and paste, the tailing spaces are left off, which is very handy.

Does anyone know if this is a mutt thing or a s-lang thing?  More to the
point, does anyone know how to make it go back to the old behavior?

Thanks!

David

--
   David Shaw  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/