On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 03:43:09PM -0700, Robert Chien wrote:
> > folder-hook \! 'push "T~d>1m\ns=old\n"'
> >
> > It does pretty much what I want it to do execpt for one problem. Whenever
> > there's no old mail in my incoming mailfolder when I open it, mutt saves
> > the last mail to the =old mailfolder. I realize that's because there are no
> > messages to tag and therefore s operates on the current message which
> > happens to be the last one.
>
> I could be wrong, but I believe ";s" instead of just "s" will save the
> tagged messages. Try it and let me know! :)

Good idea but unfortunately it doesn´t solve my problem. :-(
If there are no messages tagged when you press ";" it complains "no
messages tagged". Then comes the "s" and saves the last message to the
=old mailbox.

The ";s" is still a good idea because using just "s" is assuming that
"$auto_tag" is set which might not always be the case.

Thanks anyway!
Jan

--
Jan Peter Hecking - University of Rostock - Department of Computer Science
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       ICQ-UID: 14643959  /\/\