On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 12:36:55PM +0200, Renaud Colinet wrote:
> Hi
>
> when i recall a postponed message, the only thing I can do (afaik) is press
> <return>, which brings me in insert mode. To send the message I have to exit
> the editor and send. Is it possible to skip this phase and send the message
> without editing ? (the 'y' key has no effect in this mode)

You probably could archive something like that with

macro postpone y ":set editor=touch\n<return>:set editor='vim'\ny"
                                                           ^
You probably have to edit your editor setting there        |

CU & HTH,
    Sec
--
In 1968 it took the computing-Power of 2 C-64 to fly a rocket to the moon.
Now, 1997 it takes the Power of a Pentium 133 to run Microsoft Windows 95.