Quoting...  Stan Ryckman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> At 10:50 PM 5/2/99 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >paul dixit:
> >~> 2. After reading the FAQ, I went searching for my .muttrc file in my
> >~> home directory, but was unable to locate it, yes I did a ls -a,
> >~> shouldn't there be a default .muttrc that I can modify to my needs?

Sorry for the dual post
Also you may want to (as root) do a find / -name .muttrc
then copy it over to your users /home/dir and chown user ./muttrc
Personally I think Svens file is much better than a stock muttrc
albeit with its own idiosyncraties, that were graciously addressed here
rob
--
Linux Home Page http://www.connix.com/~dizzy73/LBM.htm
S.u.S.E Linux 5.3