On Sun, May 09, 1999 at 01:38:53AM +0000, Andreas Wessel wrote:

> And what about this?
>
> This signature applies to another message
> Opening file "/dev/null" type text.
>
> Signatures are usually ok - but still I always get the text above...
> What does that mean and how can I change that?

The first line means that PGP5 is noisy as hell and that the message
itself and the signature are in two pieces.  (Normal with PGP-Mime, of
course.)

The second line means that PGP5 is noisy as hell and that it's not
displaying the stuff that it's authenticating (as "pgpv filename"
would).

It's just the nature of PGP5 to behave that way.

--
Brian Moore                       | "The Zen nature of a spammer resembles
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     |  a cockroach, except that the cockroach