> > As Rich said, a working wrapper from some country which is not
> > encumbered by US crypto export restrictions would be fine.
>
> Like California (given the recent court decision)

This doesn't take effect for another 36 days - and may still be held in
place by an appeal. And what makes you think the government won't?

According to Cindy Curan, we've got another 2-3 years and most likely a
Supreme Court case before you'll be able to export.

--
Joe Rhett                                         Chief Technology Officer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                            ISite Services

PGP keys and contact information:          http://www.noc.isite.net/Staff/