You can load your .muttrc with the command ":source .muttrc".  However,
this will not actually reload your settings.  It will load the settings
in .muttrc in top of any current settings.  For testing some changes
(especially some hooks), I've found no other solution than to quit and
restart mutt so as to get a clean .muttrc load from scratch.

Mike

--
Mike Broome
[EMAIL PROTECTED]