On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 03:42:00PM -0700, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> Hello,
>
>       It's highly probable I'm missing something somewhere, but
>       it seems to me that if mutt is invoked via 'mutt -y' (with
>       "mailboxes" defined in .muttrc), once you select a mailbox
>       to work with, there is no way to get back to the "mailboxes
>       browser" menu. I've read two mutt manuals linked off of
>       mutt.org, and read through the FAQ.

Simply hit 'c' '?' and then TAB, when coming from the index.

>       How does one return to the "mailboxes browser" once one has
>       selected a mailbox to view? More specifically, can this
>       feature be found to a specific key (not a macro), as I see
>       no "function" which gives the user the ability to jump back
>       to the browser.

No, there is no function for it, you can only use a macro for this.

>       A related question: Is there any way to jump right into the
>       "mailboxes browser" without using the -y command line option?
>       E.g. something similar to a "startin" directive in .muttrc?

You could try a 'push c?<TAB>' in your .muttrc

CU,
    Sec
--
CUSTOMER: "I'm running Windows '95."       > TECH: "Yes."
CUSTOMER: "My computer isn't working now." > TECH: "Yes, you already said that."