Ronny Haryanto hat ueber "Re: problem with mutt/mailcap" geschrieben:
> >     text/html; lynx -dump %s ; nametemplate=%s.html ; copiousoutput
>
> text/html; lynx -force_html -dump %s ; copiousoutput

It's nice, but I would like to get this only working, if the text/html
is the only or first part of the mail.
But now I get all mails from OE-users, they send each message in
"text" and "text/html".

Is this possible?

I think in former versions of mutt it was possible...

CU
--
\o/
Michael Thies                  ---                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Der große Jammer mit den Menschen ist, daß sie so genau
wissen, was man ihnen schuldet, und so wenig Empfindungen
dafür haben, was sie anderen schulden.
                                          Franz von Sales