On Fri, Jun 25, 1999 at 04:29:18PM -0700, Paul M. Lambert wrote:
> I've gone over the code, and there's a simple fix.  I'm too lazy to do
> a diff, but here's a description:

Thanks!  That is way too obvious. ;)

I guess this means that in Navigator 4.6x Netscape is actually
following their own API.  Their original example code just checked for
null pointers (and only a couple of fields that elm would accept from
the command line), but they were passing empty strings rather than
null pointers for empty fields, so I added the strcmp.  Navigator 4.6
must be passing null pointers for empty fields now, so the check for
pointer validity is actually doing something (in our case, failing
because no subject was passed).

I've posted a new version to my web page with this fixed.  xmutt.so
works, and mutt.so compiles cleanly (but is untested).  Thanks again
for the fix.

Brian