Hopefully this will be the final word on navigator and mutt for a
while.  (knocking on wood)

I've just uploaded an all new version of the library to allow using
mutt with navigator or communicator.  This version was written from
scratch so I don't have to worry about Netscape copyrights on the
example code that the previous version was based on, and in the
process I've actually checked this version over fairly carefully for
bugs. ;)  I've tested it with both navigator and communicator 4.6 under
Linux and it seems to pass.

There is one problem (of course), but that problem is beyond my
control.  If you enable an alternate mailer with this (and since you
are reading mutt-users I assume you probably would) and try clicking
on a news: url, you will not get the target of that url, or even a
news reader for that matter.  I don't know why, but they call
ShowMailBox() rather than HandleNewsUrl().  It is very odd.

Please provide any feedback to me directly.  I'm sure that the
non-Navigator-using mutt users are tired of hearing about this stuff.

Brian