Hello,
I was just playing around with a few bindings in the pager map and tried
the following,

bind    pager   <BackSpace> previous-message

well mutt didn't like that. So I went looking at other peoples muttrc's
and found this,

bind    pager   <key>   previous-entry

which mutt liked just fine. The problem is that the manual lists
previous-message as a valid function, hmmmm... Should I submit a bug
report to somebody? or is this known ?

--
Frisco Rose             "By any other name, I would smell the same"
E.O.U. Student          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

REU Student             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Science Journal Ed.     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
EOU Hoke Center 307     (541) 962-3787
La Grande, OR. 97850