Vardhan Varma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  PCRNUM <uniqeid> : some text ......
>  as the subject. these are independent, grouping by subject is ok.

Mutt knows how to group by subject, but only if the subjects are
identical (allowing for reply_regexp, if I'm not mistaken).

> Is it possible that mutt display threaded display using these, or i've
> to write little perl to artificially generate Message-Id using these!!

Your idea is actually a good one.  Each mail should have a unique
message-id assigned to it; your perl script would only need to generate
a References header which references the other message-id's.

--
David DeSimone   | "The doctrine of human equality reposes on this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  that there is no man really clever who has not