Hello,

I seem to be having some problems with Mutt and GPG on Solaris.  Most likely
it is some configuration goof on my part.  On my home Linux box, I don't
have any problems.  My test is basically just trying to send encrypted
messages back and forth between work and home.  On the work side it
keeps asking me to enter in the key ID for my home key when I attempt to
encrypt any message.  Mutt at work can't seem to find my public key for
home.  Any suggestions?  I am able to do this all by hand with gpg alone.

Mutt 0.95.6i (1999-06-03)
Copyright (C) 1996-8 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: SunOS 5.6
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-HOMESPOOL  -USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
-USE_IMAP  -USE_POP  +HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX  +HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_GPG
-BUFFY_SIZE
-EXACT_ADDRESS  +ENABLE_NLS
SENDMAIL="/usr/lib/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/mail"
SHAREDIR="/usr/local/share/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/usr/local/etc"
ISPELL="/usr/local/bin/ispell"
_PGPPATH="/usr/local/bin/gpg"

gpg (GnuPG) 0.9.9a-snap1999-07-28
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Supported algorithms:
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, TWOFISH
Pubkey: ELG-E, DSA, ELG

Only have gpg, not pgp on this system.  pgpmime is install (however it does
appear to use pgp, so that could be the problem somehow). Any help would be
appreciated.

Dale Harris  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   GPG key: 372FBD57    http://www.maybe.org/
          M.A.Y.B.E. = Maybe is an Altruistic Yet Bohemian Enigma