Shao Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:

--
  3.2.  Defining/Using aliases

  Usage: alias key address [ , address, ... ]

  It's usually very cumbersome to remember or type out the address of
  someone you are communicating with.  Mutt allows you to create
  ``aliases'' which map a short string to a full address.

  Note: if you want to create an alias for a group (by specifying more
  than one address), you must separate the addresses with a comma
  (``,'').

  To remove an alias or aliases:

  unalias addr [ addr ... ]

       alias muttdude [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Michael Elkins)
       alias theguys manny, moe, jack

Chris Grossmann    http://www.tunl.duke.edu/~grossman
:: Sponsor me for a two day, 150 mile bike ride.
:: All money is used for Multiple Sclerosis research.
:: Email me for details before September 25th!