Chris Grossmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Sun, 08 Aug 1999:
> > And what do I have
> > to do if I get a message from a person like "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and I always
> > wanna save those messages (If I wanna save them) in mailbox =foo?
>
> AFAIK, mutt can't do this, nor should it.  Procmail can do this for
> you, though, and will still allow you to use mutt.

I think you misunderstood the question -- the real question is how to
specify a default save folder for messagas from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I can be done similarly using save-hooks, first the default like you
gave and then simply

save-hook "~f foo_a@bar\.com" =foo

I use these kind of save-hooks myself.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /