On Mon, Aug 09, 1999 at 14:25:19 -0500, David DeSimone wrote:

> I think relative jumps are not very useful, and that a macro that leaves
> the pager and comes back is quite sufficient for the rare case where a
> user types their PGP passphrase incorrectly.  Some screen-flicker is the
> price to pay for fat fingers.  :)

A macro like this:

macro pager A <exit><display-message>

will not give more screen flicker than using a relative jump
would, because the screen isn't updated while executing macros.
(See mutt_refresh() in curs_lib.c for implentation details).

So I see no reason at all for relative jumps.

--
Regards,
Byrial