hi,

i'd like to set a Cc: header if my from-address is [EMAIL PROTECTED],
for that i tried the following:

send-hook '~f cc' 'my_hdr Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'

the wierd thing:
if i reply to a message that was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
nothing happens (cc is in my alternates), but if i group reply
the header is added, however from then on, it is applied to ALL
messages sent.

i even tried to add:
send-hook '.' 'unmy_hdr Cc:'
apart from the fact that this is nonsense (why should i want to remove
the Cc: header) it does not work.

even more wierd, the whole idea works if i do this:
send-hook '.' 'unmy_hdr Xx:'
send-hook '~f cc' 'my_hdr Xx: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'

i also tried to remove cc from alternates and:
send-hook '.' 'unmy_hdr From:'
send-hook '~f cc' 'my_hdr From: Martin Baehr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'

but also that doesn't work (reasons have been explained on the list)

mutt -v
Mutt 0.95.1i (1999-01-04)
Copyright (C) 1996-8 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: IRIX 6.2
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-HOMESPOOL  +USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
-USE_IMAP  -USE_POP  +HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_RX  +HAVE_COLOR  +HAVE_PGP2  -BUFFY_SIZE
-EXACT_ADDRESS  +ENABLE_NLS
SENDMAIL="/usr/lib/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/mail"
SHAREDIR="/usr/local/public/lib/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/usr/local/public/etc"
-ISPELL
_PGPPATH="/usr/people/E290/mbaehr/bin/pgp"
_PGPV2PATH="/usr/people/E290/mbaehr/bin/pgp"
To contact the developers, please mail to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

greetings, martin.
--
Life is not fair. But the root password helps.