Przemek --

...and then Przemek Bak said...
% Does mutt has an address book ?

Yes and no, I suppose...  mutt has aliases for single and group
addresses, and you can store those in the main muttrc file or in
some separate alias file, so "yes".  There is no click-on-an-address
presentation like a GUI mailer has, so "no" -- but you can browse
through your alias list when composing a message, which might be more
like a "yes".

For more info, check out Using Aliases (section 3.2) and the "alias_file"
variable (section 6.3.3) as well as the "alias" command (section 6.2).

:-D
--
David Thorburn-Gundlach         * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature