Hi

I'm a mutt newbie and not too familiar with using threads.  What do the
symbols in the thread pointers mean?  In particular, the branched arrows.
Are the branches using "In-reply-to" or the Subject line or....?

Also, when a thread arrow contains an asterisk what does that mean?

i've looked in the man page, the manual, and tried to search the archive
but came up with nothing.  please point me if the answer is in one of
those places.  thanks!

-matt

Matthew at psibercom                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  + Nyquist Theory and Soul Management +