This should hardly be a challenge.  If your mail is in Maildir format, just
copy the files from Maildir/new and Maildir/cur in one setup to Maildir/new
on the second setup.  The files are guaranteed to have unique filenames.

If the files are in mbox (Mailbox) format, just cat them both to a third
file with "cat file1 file2 > file3".  file3 will then contain the combined
files.  There are also mbox2maildir and maildir2mbox scripts which convert
between formats.  You'll find them on the qmail website.

It should be pretty easy to script this using perl or even simple shell
scripting.

Thus spake Jeffrey L. Taylor on Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 04:35:24PM CDT

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works    |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |       if you let it" |      available at