On Mon, Aug 23, 1999 at 06:49:33PM +0100, Steve Kennedy wrote:
> Can people who follow-up to messages on this list and
> include the previous messages (generally tagged on at the
> end), remove the headers (or the irrelevant ones at least).

Ofcourse, replies should _always_ go _under_ the text you're replying to.

> Due to previous mail loops problems, some of the received
> lines cause the loop detection to kick in, thus the messages
> get sent for approval.

Hmm.. it's quite easy to see where the headers end... Should be easy to not
let it get fooled by Received: lines in the message itself.

Greetz, Peter
--
| 'He broke my heart,      |                              Peter van Dijk |
     I broke his neck'     |                     [EMAIL PROTECTED] |