On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 10:33:01AM +0200, Stefan `Sec` Zehl spewed forth:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 1999 at 07:12:20PM -0400, Fairlight wrote:
> > Nope...tried both and both still act under default folder-hook rules.
> > Nice try...other ideas?
>
> I use
>
> folder-hook =Listen/mutt-       "set strict_threads"
>
> Where '=' is short for $folder which is set to ~/Mail usually
>
> And that works for me.

Heh...yeah...except I strictly use ~/Mail for "received" for historical
reasons, and $folder is set to ~/Mail.  ~/folders is where I have procmail
put all its stuff.

No, I don't know why I kept them separate outside of wanting things
orderly, but it shouldn't pose a problem.

Someone suggested:  folder-hook \~/folders/funnies 'set move=no'  ...I
tried that and it ONLY works if you explicitly call the folder up with
~/folders/funnies.  If you're in $HOME and call "folders/funnies" or are in
~/folders and call up "funnies" it won't work.  The latter I would expect,
but the former should work, since the status line displays it as
~/folders/funnies.

I also disturbingly found out that "funnies" will match shawn-iglou-funnies
...which isn't good.  And since I just discovered that if you're in
~/folders and call mutt -f funnies that it won't match folders/funnies,
that means I need to match against only "funnies" ...I tried ^funnies$ out
of desperation, but it doesn't work.  How do you limit the pattern to the
-exact- filename?

mark->
--
Fairlight->   |||        [EMAIL PROTECTED]          | Fairlight Consulting
  __/\__      ||| "I'm talking for free...           | http://www.fairlite.com