On Aug/23/1999, Gerald Oskoboiny wrote:

> Oops! This is what I'm using:
>     mailboxes `echo ~/mail/* | fmt -1 | grep -v /outbox$ | fmt -9999`
> Using echo instead of find assumes that everything in ~/mail is a
> mailbox (no subdirectories within it), which it is for me.

        Well, as I told in the reply to Jan, his fix worked fine, so that's what
        I'm using now :-) Thanks anyway :-)

        BTW, I didn't know about fmt :-m One more trick to the trickbag :-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto              |       Mountain of iron, gate of steel,
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        |         Tower of adamant, he saw it: