I'm having trouble getting netscape to run using the mailcap entries.  I used
the examples given in the manual and created a 'RunningNetscape' script, since
I couldn't find anything like this on my system.  The script works but if
netscape will run this way, it's far too slow to be useful.

There is some suspicion, that netscape turns to the mailcap file, finds
an entry for text/html and runs the specified program.  Is it really this
stupid?

Then I tried the other approach which is to use someone's contribution to
get netscape to use mutt as it's mail client.  I'm having trouble sorting
out what arguments I should specify for xterm (why do I even need this?)
and the 'make' blows up accordingly.

Help!!!