On Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 07:55:49AM -0400, Russell Hoover wrote:
> What determines which of these two headers is displayed automatically?
>
> ("automatically" as opposed to being displayed because you've created
>  one or the other as a user-defined "my_hdr" in the muttrc.)

What are you talking about?

The sender uses "my_hdr" or "edit_hdrs" to add/edit arbitrary headers.
The recipient can use "ignore" and "unignore" to hide/display the headers.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb
Any code one computer can generate, another can imitate.

PGP signature