Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with getting
Mutt to work with a GroupWise IMAP server.  I've tried with
mutt 0.95 and 1.0pre1, and in both cases, it hangs while
fetching.  Sometimes I can bail out without killing mutt,
with some random combinations of Ctrl-g and Ctrl-c (sorry,
haven't figured out a reproducable sequence...it's just
too painful to keep trying).  (c:

Anyway, the GroupWise server is, I believe, fairly recent.
Fetchmail reports it as IMAP4rev1.  I can get more details
if necessary.  I've heard that it's pretty flakey.  Netcape
Communicator 4.x will only grab one message at a time, but
Communicator 3.x can grab them all in one go.

Needless to say, GroupWise is acting pretty funky.  Is there
any hope for a poor, desparate mutt user?

Thanks,
John