On Sat, Sep 11, 1999 at 12:46:35AM +0300 Mikko Hänninen wrote:

> > Error in /home/sf/.mutt/muttrc, Line xxx: pgp_xxxxxxx_xxx: Unknown option
>
> I would guess that you have compiled Mutt without PGP support (maybe the
> configure didn't auto-detect it or something..)

That was the problem, I installed PGP after compiling mutt.
So mutt´s ´configure´  could not detect PGP.
Another problem was that ´make clean´ did not delete ´config.cache´
so another ´configure´ did not detect pgp, too.

But after removing ´config.cache´ it functions very well now.

Thanks.

Stefan

--
  Linux User #123357 (http://counter.li.org/)