"R. Marc" wrote:

> > I run windowmaker and would like to put an appicon on my desktop;
> > perhaps there is here somebody who prefers this combination of a mailer
> > and window manager and could help me a bit; any practical suggestions?
>
> You can just make an xterm icon for it, but that's pretty boring.  I've set
> up wmmail (xbiff type o' thing..check http://bensinclair.com/dockapp/ for
> it).
>
> I've attached my config file for it.  There's nothing mutt specific about
> doing this other than that I call mutt.

In my opinion, wmmail is useless until you have a permanent connexion.
Indeed, it is
only usefull when your really connected, and most of the time people are
trying to minimise
their connexion time...so.
Anyway, you can put an "xterm -T mutt -name mutt (may be some
other options -- see manpage) -e mutt" as a dockapp.
The -T -name (and may be some others) options
give you the ability to change the icon without changing the icon for
all xterms !

--
Axel.