Salvatore Greco [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 07, 1999 at 07:02:59AM -0700, Leiden, Soren wrote:
> | Simply put, %s is the url.  COMMAND is required, and lynx is the program.
> | COMMAND lynx %s
>
> What are the lines/changes that goes into your .muttrc file to access lynx to
> view the url ?

You don't put any changes in .muttrc to use urlview, as it's a separate
program.  Once urlview is set up, you simply pipe the message to it using
'|urlview<enter>'.  You can bind this to a macro if you want in .muttrc,
though -- by default it is bound to ^b.

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/

PGP signature